- What is paintless dent removal?
- Paintless dent removal is a process that allows us to remove dents, dings, and other body blemishes without the need for paint or body fillers typically used by traditional body shops. This process enables us to restore your vehicle to its original condition at a fraction of the cost and turnaround time of conventional body shop repair work.
- How does the paintless dent removal process work?
- It is not a matter of camouflaging the damage; we make dings and dents disappear. Our expert technicians use custom-designed tools to gain access behind the damaged area and gently massage the metal back to its original state. This process preserves the vehicle’s exterior finish and structural integrity.
- Will the paintless dent removal process hurt my custom finish?
- Will the paintless dent removal process be approved as an acceptable alternative to my insurance carrier?
- What qualifications do your technicians have?
- How long does the process typically take?
- What factors are involved in determining the cost of paintless dent removal?
- Do you offer a guarantee covering your paintless dent removal work?
- Is there any cost for an estimate?
- Do I need an appointment?
No. The paintless dent removal process preserves your vehicle’s exterior finish and structural integrity. It is not a matter of camouflaging the damage; we make dings and dents disappear – without the need for paint or body fillers.
Yes, in most cases the cost of paintless dent removal can be included in a claim to repair collision or other damage covered by your insurance policy . However, please note that paintless dent removal typically costs a fraction of traditional body shop repairs and as a result, is likely to be less than your insurance deductible. This may allow you to repair unsightly dings and dents affordably without needing to file an insurance claim and risk increasing your insurance premiums.
Our technicians are highly experienced, thoroughly trained, licensed, and insured. Perfect Finish has the best technicians in the business with the experience, tools and know-how to do the job right. PDR is a metalworking art that requires a great deal of experience, patience and skill to do correctly. Don’t take a chance having an inexperienced technician do a disappointing repair on your vehicle.
Minor ding repairs can often be completed in 1 hour or less. Most dent and ding repairs can be completed in under two hours.
The key factors impacting the price of paintless dent removal include the size, depth, and location of a damaged area. A small door ding (quarter size or less) typically costs about $75 to remove.
D G Collision Center guarantees the overall quality of all workmanship performed on your vehicle.
No. You may stop by our shop in Lewisville any time for a free no-obligation estimate. For mobile service, you can call us and ask to speak with our mobile dent technician. He can provide an estimate over the phone based on your description of the damage.
we will be happy to set-up an appointment at a time that is most convenient for you. Just give us a call at (972) 219- 0864 or contact us online.