Some consumers prefer to pay for repairs themselves. The DG collision center can provide a free estimate that takes into account the degree and safety of the repairs you would like.
Or, speak with your insurance agent about the extent of damage to your car and the amount of your policy deductible. This should make it easier to decide whether to submit an insurance claim or pay for the repairs yourself. If you decide to submit a claim, here’s a list of things to do:
- Get a claim number from your insurance company and provide it to the DG Collision Center.
- Ask DG Collision center to provide an estimate directly to your insurance company, referencing the claim number.
- Allow the insurance company to negotiate with the DG Collision Center; you don’t need to worry about getting involved in this part of the process.
- Make sure that the final repair is acceptable.
- Pay your deductible in full to the DG Collision Center.
- Sign the limited power of attorney for any completed complimentary repairs.
- Get a copy of your lifetime warranty.
DG Collision Center can help you with every step of the process, working directly with your insurance company and the rental car company. So relax, you’re in good hands when you choose a DG Collision center .