And now, back to your regularly scheduled life with some helpful car paint care tips.
To keep your car’s finish looking like new, we highly recommend that you follow these useful tips:
- Hand-wash your vehicle with warm water and a mild auto wash detergent in a shaded area.
- Remove stains and bird droppings as soon as possible to prevent acid etching of the new paint finish.
- Avoid washing your vehicle with hard water.
- Avoid polishing or waxing for 90 days.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Avoid drying your vehicle with a dry cloth to prevent scratching the finish.
- Avoid commercial auto washes for 90 days.
- Avoid spilling chemicals such as antifreeze or coolant on the finish.
- Avoid scraping snow or ice from the vehicle’s finished area.